Monday, December 7, 2009

iPhoto's enhance button...



...is amazing! Just look at the difference that it made in this photo...you can see each grain of rice as it flies into my meticulously planned up-do.

Of course, it didn't perfect every picture - it often overexposed a pic, leaving it too grainy, and I had to turn the shadows down - but for quick DIY photo editing, it's your best friend. All of the amazing wedding blogs that I followed made me drool over processed RAW photography, but it was impossible to find photographers experienced in that type of method here. This, however, saved me a lot of money and I'm totally happy with the results :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Loving your photos and looking forward to seeing more. Plus your dress, outfit, veil and flowers are just beautiful. Hope you're enjoying being married :)

Alice said...

To many more memorable moments...Cheers to the newlyweds!

Tourist2Townie said...

Congrats!

I'm not sure how to contact you but I was wondering if you wanted to Blog Roll. I really like your work (although it makes me hungry) and I think it would be cool to get fellow Argentine Bloggers together.

Best Regards,

Gareth Leonard
gleo30@yahoo.com
http://www.tourist2townie.com/